Established first in Dubai, in the year 2005, and with branch offices in Sharjah (2005) and Abu Dhabi (2009) Archcorp Architectural Engineering (Archcorp) is a multidisciplinary firm with a total number of 89 staff offering professional consultancy services in the field of:
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Structural Design
- Sustainable Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Master Planning
- Architect of Record
- Site Supervision
Sustainability is a way of life at Archcorp, so are its services. Our holistic approach to design and execution solutions is based on:
- Our ambition to design well and design responsibly
- Respect for our client's vision, time and money
- Our focus to build enduring relationships with our clients and business partners nurtured on trust and professional ethics
- The vision to enhance the lives of people who experience our buildings and interiors
We make it possible with the help of our team of experienced, enthusiastic and committed professionals who work in a collaborative manner sharing knowledge and inspirations. At Archcorp the management style is inclusive and linear ensuring each individual takes leadership for his/ her area of work but works in close collaboration with other members of the project team.
Major achievements in the past ten years of Archcorp's existence are:
- Achieving the unlimited height category license with Dubai Municipality within ten years of its existence meeting all the requisite criteria
- One of our key achievements extremely valuable to us is earning the clients' trust and satisfaction with the services provided. A large number of our projects were generated by repeat business through satisfied clients and referrals based on working experience.
- Office wide Implementation & use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology moving away from the traditional "document-centric" approach towards a "design-centric" approach
- Designing our office interior to LEED standards, which achieved LEED CI Silver certification from US Green Building Council in 2010
- Recognition as Verified Corporate Hero of UAE in 2013 by EWS-WWF, in partnership with the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi (EAD) and endorsement from the Ministry of Environment and Water. Ernst & Young provided technical support to verify carbon reductions, making the "Heroes of the UAE" the only national voluntary carbon reduction programme verified by a third party.