Archcorp is a dynamic and continuously evolving company providing services from project conceptualization to delivery. Archcorp has developed skills in designing, managing and delivering a wide range of projects catering to the requirements of our esteemed clients.
The driving motivation is to go the extra step in realizing the true potential of the project opportunity for the client and for the project team to take pride in being associated with it.
We understand that it is only through an integrated process of working with the client and team members representing all aspects of the project, that the vision and practical implementation planning can be developed that will result in a successful project.
We approach all our projects by first exploring their ultimate goals rather than simply accepting the details of the design brief.
Archcorp team of dedicated multidisciplinary professionals applies fresh thinking to each design project with a view to achieving the right product that fits client requirements and meets the established criteria of time, cost and quality.
Our methodology is based on:
- Creating good communication and cooperation between all the key stakeholders
- Use of workshops to challenge assumptions and preconceived ideas, to encourage lateral thinking, and to test proposed solutions
- Use of specialists to bring additional knowledge and experience at the earliest stages of the decision making process
- Developing an appropriate balance between international best practice and local codes and construction technologies
- Integrating sustainable design processes and initiatives into the project within cost budgets
- Value engineering to avoid overdesign of structural and services systems
- Establishing and monitoring an agreed quality standard for the engineering design and construction
- Identifying and managing key risks throughout the project
Archcorp has a core group of skilled and experienced design team at management level who lead a group of enthusiastic young professionals brimming with creative energy and eager to prove their potential.
Archcorp interior design team specializes in providing consultancy services for Residential, Commercial, Hospitality and replica orologi franck muller Retail sectors. We believe in not only designing for the visual impact but also give due consideration to health, comfort and ease of use.
Archcorp team of structural engineers is fully conversant with local regulations and international standards. Our team after keen study, analysis and review, will advise the most suitable structural design solution for the project.
Our small but growing team of MEP engineers is equipped with expertise in design of HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Protection and electrical systems. They are well versed with authorities’ regulations and procedures.
Our Quantity Surveyors are well versed with POMI, preparation of BOQs and documentation for tender, tendering, contract documentation and administration per FIDIC conditions of contracts.